Studio 3.2.1

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
BenN

Re: Studio 3.2.1

Post by BenN »

I just installed 3.2.2 and played it briefly.
Undo/redo works with out error and I like option to merging from file with selective option set.
I'm also experimenting panel on right and see if I like which one, always good to have an option.

And that default temp set in options works well for me.
Ben
kaffelogic
Site Admin

Post by kaffelogic »

You will notice I went back to profile schema version 1.5 because after some thought there was no need to increase the version. The new software adds elements that are valid under schema 1.5 so no need to for the number to go up. You can advance your v1.4 profiles to v1.5 using the File>Properties dialog. Sorry no bulk upgrade feature at this time, but enough to get by with.
BenN

Post by BenN »

kaffelogic wrote: Mon 21 Oct, 2019 10:36 pm You will notice I went back to profile schema version 1.5 because after some thought there was no need to increase the version. The new software adds elements that are valid under schema 1.5 so no need to for the number to go up. You can advance your v1.4 profiles to v1.5 using the File>Properties dialog. Sorry no bulk upgrade feature at this time, but enough to get by with.
Yes, noticed that and easy to use! I changed some of my active profile to 1.5.

Thanks,
Ben
Sam.law

Post by Sam.law »

Updated to 3.2.1 here too. All seems to work fine!

Pardon my basic question... :oops: What is a profile schema and what is it for? Is that just a feature that allows the short name to be left blank?
File Properties.png
File Properties.png (85.91 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
BenN

Post by BenN »

Hi Sam

I asked schema upgrade feature when the 3.2.1 initially introduced sachems 1.5.1 to hold some more data. Also this satisfies my ODD part of it is up to date when required for new firmware for new data holding.

I believable in tine to time, Chris will add some more data field to hold extra value or update constraints ti sue betere for firmware.
While we can share the profile that may developed to the firmware that may not match to ones machine, this will save time to recreating or importing all to create new profile.

So, this 3.2.2 is good progress for my point of view.
Ben