IKAWA import ?

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
Damian

IKAWA import ?

Post by Damian »

With the update come the Ikawa.csv file import. Can we created csv files from their profiles or only from roast logs?
Angela

Re: IKAWA import ?

Post by Angela »

May I ask how you got access to the profiles? I did have a quick look months ago, but it seemed a machine needed to be registered before accessing profiles was allowed.

I word of caution; despite my initial enthusiasm I've not found translating from one machine to another very useful. Mind you all that I've have tried have been artisan logs from drum roasters. Ikawa ,being a very small-batch air-roaster may, I stress may, have something to add to the Nano 7 experience.

Chris & John's product launch has always seemed too early to me. Many more roast 'recipes' - Ikawa style - are still needed. I hate to think of all the beans that sadly I've not got the best from in 220 roasts (and counting).
Damian

Post by Damian »

I followed the link in Mark’s post https://kaffelogic.com/community/viewto ... t=112#p672
kaffelogic
Site Admin

Post by kaffelogic »

Damian wrote: Thu 16 Jan, 2020 11:22 pm With the update come the Ikawa.csv file import. Can we created csv files from their profiles or only from roast logs?
I believe that the Ikawa™ CSV file can only be created from a roast log. Someone else might know more?