Hint for removing inner chimney sleeve needed

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
Wayne

Re: Hint for removing inner chimney sleeve needed

Post by Wayne »

Good evening all

Thank you for the posts . This is awesome discussion and I can assure you that a new Chaff collector redesign is in the works . We are meeting with designers and I can assure you all that we will have the best possible functioning chaff collector for your KL units . On the heat of the unit , the new firmware update extends the original 1.30 min cool down time to 4 min . The reason : bringing the collector down to a temp you can handle without burning . The roaster comes down the closest to ambient temp , allowing you to get a very consistent graph and color through multiple roasts . Final advantage is that it will cool down the beans to a perfect temp allowing you to remove the beans and grind / espress , brew off the RTD profiles . Zero rest needed .

I assure you that we are listening to all our KL users and please if you need anything from us and are not completely happy with the product . Please let us know .

Regards and happy roasting . Wayne