Feature Request: Add DTR on Screen During Cooldown

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
Yochiya

Post by Yochiya »

When a roast ends based on the level, it immediately switches the screen to show cool down info. Typically a roast ended, I note down DTR. Its not hard to go to the roast history of the most recent roast to find it, but its about 4 or 5 buttons I need to push :?
Geronimo

Re: Feature Request: Add DTR on Screen During Cooldown

Post by Geronimo »

Hi

I’m wondering as an extension of your suggestion, is for the last roast info to automatically be shown during cool-down, which scrolls through relevant info for 5 seconds or so (time could could be set in calibration area), then the next bit of info is shown and so on, and continuously rolls around. With the option of enabling or disabling by a touch of one or two buttons, as some people may not want this.

Food for thought.

Cheers
G
Wayne

Re: Feature Request: Add DTR on Screen During Cooldown

Post by Wayne »

Hi Guys.

Thanks for this. Could definitely do something around this.

Honestly, I have gone back into the last roast 2 or 3 times and pressing 3 or 4 buttons doesn't bug me but I think there is merit behind putting it up permanently on the screen during cool down. That way it's there and you don't have to go looking.

Let me chat to Chris about this on Monday and get an answer from him on weather we can do this or not.

I'll feedback to you both during the week if thats ok.

Happy roasting and keep the suggestions coming please.