Refurbed website.

Tell us about your experience, ask if you're unsure of something, let us know if you have a problem.
Angela

Refurbed website.

Post by Angela »

"On behalf of the entire Kaffelogic team, of which this community is a large part of (sic), I would like to announce that we have just launched our new refurbished Kaffelogic Website. ......
.....Thank you all for the time investment and the constant communication on this platform. We appreciate every single post made" says Wayne Kaffelogic.
I say, about bloomin' time. The funereal black of the original site was one the biggest turn-offs I've seen since the days of NCSA Mosaic and that includes the horrendous flashing text sites beloved by Netscape coders!

It is a step in the right direction. Although light grey text on white, whilst OK perhaps for young eyes, doesn't do it for me.

And I suppose the email gratuitously requesting feedback recently was to procure copy for the website. I worry about that; if you have to ask for feedback - haven't you sort of failed already? Sadly, it becoming is the modern way though, I reluctantly accept, but, to my mind, it devalues a testimonial.
fnq

Re: Refurbed website.

Post by fnq »

and that includes the horrendous flashing text sites beloved by Netscape coders!
it has been a while since Microsoft escaped the scourge of computer users,,,, very amusing.

I'll save this on my 5 1/4 inch disks ( it will probably take more than one) and sit it on the shelf next to my betamax video

Chees Darryl
Angela

Re: Refurbed website.

Post by Angela »

fnq wrote: Mon 07 Dec, 2020 11:34 am [

....I'll save this on my 5 1/4 inch disks ( it will probably take more than one) and sit it on the shelf next to my betamax video...
Gosh! You managed to get one of those? My Beeb is still digesting audio tape!